Hey, there welcome to another guide. Today in this tutorial, I will show you How to Install Stock ROM on Asus ROG Phone 5 Pro. If you have an Asus ROG Phone 5 Pro smartphone with you, then you can follow this guide till the end.
I have shown you the easiest way to Flash Stock Firmware on Asus ROG Phone 5 Pro. Sometimes while rooting or while installing custom ROM, we eventually brick our android phone. But you don’t have to worry I have shown you how you can Unbrick your Asus ROG Phone 5 Pro smartphone and restore stock ROM.
Let’s have a quick look at the key specifications of the Asus ROG Phone 5 Pro.
- This phone comes with a 6.7 inches Full HD AMOLED Plus display, which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus.
- Asus ROG Phone 5 Pro has a Snapdragon 888 chipset. It’s an Octa-core CPU.
- We are getting ROG UI on top of Android 10.
- It has 16 GB of RAM and 512 GB of Internal Storage.
- Talking about the Camera, we get a Triple Rear-facing camera of 64 MP + 13 MP + 5 MP and a 24 MP Selfie Camera.
- Asus ROG Phone 5 Pro comes with a Non-removable 6000 mAh battery, which also supports Fast Battery Charging.
Related: How to Install Custom ROM on Asus ROG Phone 5 Pro. (Custom ROM File May Or May Not Be available as per the development)
Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Your phone warranty will be back.
- Stock ROM will fix the boot loop problem on Asus ROG Phone 5 Pro.
- By installing stock ROM will unroot your Asus ROG Phone 5 Pro, if it’s previously rooted.
- You will able to receive OTA updates.
- All the bugs will be fixed.
Also Read: How to Root Asus ROG Phone 5 Pro
Let’s Install Stock ROM on Asus ROG Phone 5 Pro Android Phone –
Now before proceeding to steps, make sure to read the important points that you must fulfill before Installing the Stock Firmware on your Android Phone.
- Take a complete backup of your Android.
- Fully charge your phone.
- You need a PC / Laptop to flash ROM files on your Asus ROG Phone 5 Pro smartphone.
- This guide is only for the Asus ROG Phone 5 Pro smartphone. Please do not try this on any other android phone.
Warning: All the tutorials/ guides shown in this blog are not tested for each and every smartphone. As the process of Flashing Stock ROM is almost the same for every smartphone.
If anything happens to your smartphone RootingSteps.com is not responsible for loss and damage to your smartphone. Try these methods with your own risk!
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Asus ROG Phone 5 Pro?
- First, Install TWRP Recovery on Asus ROG Phone 5 Pro
- Download Stock Firmware File.
- Move the Stock ROG UI ROM file to your Asus ROG Phone 5 Pro Internal Storage.
- Once done, Boot your Asus ROG Phone 5 Pro to recovery mode by holding the Power Button + Volume Down for 5 seconds.
- Now, you should see something like this.
- Go to Install > Locate the Stock ROM that you have just downloaded.
- Select the ROM file and “Swipe To Confirm Flash”
- Wait for a couple of minutes, and once the process completes.
- Reboot your phone.
- You have successfully flashed Stock ROM on your Asus ROG Phone 5 Pro android phone.
Also Read: Unlock Bootloader On Asus ROG Phone 5 Pro
Related article: Unroot Asus ROG Phone 5 Pro
So, I have shown you the complete steps to Restore Asus ROG Phone 5 Pro on Stock ROM, Make sure to leave a comment on which if this guide works on your phone. Also, share your valuable feedback in the comment section. I will try my best to solve all the queries of yours as soon as possible.
See you in the next guide 🙂 Cheers