Hey, there welcome to another guide. today in this article I will show you How to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A03 Core. The step to install TWRP Recovery is very simple and by the end of this guide, you will be successfully able to install TWRP on your Samsung Galaxy A03 Core smartphone.
Must Read: Install Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A03 Core
- 1 What is TWRP Recovery?
- 2 About Samsung Galaxy A03 Core
- 3 Let’s Install TWRP Recovery on the Samsung Galaxy A03 Core
- 4 Steps To Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A03 Core:
What is TWRP Recovery?
TWRP Recovery stands for TeamWin Recovery, it’s a Custom Recovery that helps to install third-party firmware, custom ROM, flashing zip files. TWRP gives more features than what you get in Stock Recovery. It’s a touchscreen-based interface that makes the flashing process very easy.
Now before moving to the steps let’s discuss some of the advantages and disadvantages of install TWRP custom recovery on your smartphone.
Advantages of Installing TWRP Recovery on the Samsung Galaxy A03 Core?
- You can easily Root your Samsung Galaxy A03 Core smartphone.
- Once you install TWRP, you can Hard Reset or Wipe your smartphone.
- You can update your phone to the latest Android OS.
- Taking Backup of your Android becomes very easy and straightforward.
- You can install ZIP files or Install Custom ROM on your phone.
Disadvantages of Installing TWRP Recovery on the Samsung Galaxy A03 Core?
- Your phone warranty gets void.
- If you flash wrong files or unstable files then your phone will be Bricked.
- You may face some performance issues after installing TWRP.
- Flashing Unstable ROM to Samsung Galaxy A03 Core can make your phone unfunctional.
- You will not get OTA updates from your phone manufacturer.
Let’s have a quick look at the key specifications of the Samsung Galaxy A03 Core.
- This phone comes with a 6.5 inches Full HD display.
- Samsung Galaxy A03 Core has a Unisoc SC9863A chipset. It’s an Octa-core CPU.
- We are getting One UI on top of Android 11 OS.
- It has 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of Internal Storage.
- Talking about the Camera, we get a Rear-facing camera of 8 MP and an 5 MP Selfie Camera.
- Samsung Galaxy A03 Core comes with a Non-removable 5000 mAh battery.
Related Article: Root Samsung Galaxy A03 Core
Let’s Install TWRP Recovery on the Samsung Galaxy A03 Core
So, to install TWRP you need to make sure that you have followed the pre-requirements shown below:
- Download TWRP Recovery Img file to your PC and Rename it to TWRP.img.
- Download Odin Tool on your PC.
- You will need a Laptop or PC for this method.
- Fully charge your Samsung Galaxy A03 Core.
- Make sure to Unlock Bootloader On Samsung Galaxy A03 Core.
- Take a complete backup of your Android. It will help you to restore files if anything goes wrong.
- This method is only for the Samsung Galaxy A03 Core smartphone. Please do not try this method on any other smartphone. Otherwise, it will Brick your phone.
Warning: All the tutorials/ guides shown in this blog are not tested for each and every smartphone. As the method of installing TWRP Recovery is almost the same for every smartphone.
If anything happens to your smartphone RootingSteps.com is not responsible for loss and damage to your smartphone. Try these methods with your own risk!
Steps To Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A03 Core:
1. First Enable USB Debugging on your Samsung Galaxy A03 Core. Go to Setting → About → Software → Build Number and Tap on the build 6-7 Times so that Developer mode will turn on.
2. After that, Go Back to Settings Tab and Go to Developer Options → enable USB Debugging option.
3. Once done now you need to Set Up ADB and Fastboot on your Windows or PC. Follow the steps shown below.
- Download ADB and Fastboot Tool
- Extract It and Run It
- Next Press Y/Yes to install ADB and Fastboot or N/No to skip
- Press Y/Yes to install ADB system-wide or N/No for current users only
- Again Press Y/Yes to install Drivers or N/No to skip
- Continue Driver installation
4. Connect Your Samsung Galaxy A03 Core to your PC via the original USB Cable.
5. Open the ADB folder which will be located in this location C:\adb.
6. Move TWRP.img file to ADB Folder.
7. Now open CMD by typing “cmd” on Address Bar and Hit Enter as shown in the screenshot below.
8. Once done on the Command Window type the following commands.
adb reboot bootloader
- Hit Enter, this command will Reboot your Samsung Galaxy A03 Core to Download Mode.
9. Once done, connect your Samsung Galaxy A03 Core to your PC/Laptop via the original USB cable.
10. Now on your PC extract the Odin file to your desktop.
11. Open the extracted folder and run Odin.exe file.
12. Click on the AP Tab option and select the TWRP recovery file. (Again make sure that the recovery is a .tar file, or else it may cause some problems.)
13. Go to options and uncheck the Auto Reboot option.
14. Now Tap on the Start button and wait for a few minutes.
15. Once completed, you see the PASS message on the Odin screen.
16. That’s it you have successfully flashed TWRP recovery on your Samsung Galaxy A03 Core.
You can now Boot your Phone into TWRP Recovery by press & hold the “Home + Power + Volume Up” button until you see the Samsung logo on the screen, release all the buttons and your device will boot into TWRP Recovery Mode.
Related: How to Install Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy A03 Core. (Custom ROM File May Or May Not Be available as per the development)
Now you have Install TWRP on your phone, you can easily Root your Samsung Galaxy A03 Core.
Related article: Unroot Samsung Galaxy A03 Core
So, I have shown you the complete steps of installing TWRP Recovery. I hope this guide helps you to Install TWRP Recovery on the Samsung Galaxy A03 Core, Make sure to leave a comment if this method works for you. Also, share your valuable feedback and queries in the comment section. I will try my best to solve all the queries of yours as soon as possible.
See you in the next guide 🙂 Cheers