In this tutorial, we will show you how to Install Stock ROM on Nothing Phone 1. This is an easy method that can help you restore your device to its original state and improve its performance significantly.
There are several ways to install stock firmware on a Nothing Phone 1, but we’ll be using the TWRP recovery method. This is a popular recovery for Android devices and it can be used to install stock firmware on a Nothing Phone 1.
Let’s have a quick look at the key specifications of the Nothing Phone 1.
- This phone comes with a 6.55 inches Full HD Plus OLED display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- Nothing Phone 1 has a Snapdragon 778G+ 5G chipset. It’s an Octa-core CPU
- We are getting Nothing OS on top of Android 12.
- It has 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB of Internal Storage.
- Talking about the Camera, we get a Dual Rear-facing camera of 50 MP + 50 MP and a 16 MP Selfie Camera.
- Nothing Phone 1 comes with a Non-removable 4500 mAh battery which also supports Fast charging at 33W.
- This device comes with all the required sensors including Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, proximity, gyro, and compass.
Related: How to Install Custom ROM on Nothing Phone 1. (Custom ROM File May Or May Not Be available as per the development)
Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Your phone warranty will be back.
- Stock ROM will fix the boot loop problem on Nothing Phone 1.
- Installing Stock ROM will unroot your Nothing Phone 1 if it’s previously rooted.
- You will be able to receive OTA updates.
- All the bugs will be fixed.
Also Read: How to Root Nothing Phone 1
Let’s Install Stock ROM on Nothing Phone 1 Android Phone
Now before proceeding to the steps, make sure to read the important points that you must fulfill before Installing the Stock Firmware on your Android Phone.
- Make sure to take the full backup of your phone.
- Fully charge your phone.
- You need a PC / Laptop to flash ROM files on your Nothing Phone 1 smartphone.
- This guide is only for the Nothing Phone 1 smartphone. Please do not try this on any other android phone.
Warning: All the tutorials/ guides shown in this blog are not tested for each and every smartphone. As the process of Flashing Stock ROM is almost the same for every smartphone.
If anything happens to your smartphone RootingSteps.com is not responsible for loss and damage to your smartphone. Try these methods with your own risk!
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Nothing Phone 1?
1. First, Install TWRP Recovery on Nothing Phone 1
2. Download Stock Firmware File.
3. Move the Stock Nothing ROM file to your Nothing Phone 1 Internal Storage.
4. Once done, Boot your Nothing Phone 1 to recovery mode by holding the Power Button + Volume Down for 5 seconds.
5. Now, you should see something like this.
6. Go to Install > Locate the Stock ROM that you have just downloaded.
7. Select the ROM file and “Swipe To Confirm Flash”
8. Wait for a couple of minutes, and once the process completes.
9. Reboot your phone.
10. You have successfully flashed Stock ROM on your Nothing Phone 1 android phone.
Also Read: Unlock Bootloader On Nothing Phone 1
Related article: Unroot Nothing Phone 1
So, I have shown you the complete steps to Restore Nothing Phone 1 on Stock ROM, Make sure to leave a comment on which if this guide works on your phone.
Also, share your valuable feedback in the comment section. I will try my best to solve all your queries of yours as soon as possible.
See you in the next guide 🙂 Cheers