Samsung recently launched Galaxy Note 20, and the device offers the best features in its price range. After using this device, many users face common issues and problems in Samsung Galaxy Note 20 smartphone. But don’t worry today. I will be giving you a proven solution for all the bugs and issues.
As you know, Android is an open-source operating system so that anyone can modify it according to their need. The smartphone manufacturers are using their own Custom operating systems. There is a very high chance of bugs and issues.
You can see on any device they are still suffering from bugs and problems. Today in this article, I have shown you in detail how you can fix those problems. So, let’s get straight into our guide.
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Common Issues and Problems 2022
- 2 About Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- 3 Tips & Tricks
- 4 Heating Problem On your Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- 5 Poor Battery Life on your Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- 6 A Laggy or Sluggish User interface on your Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- 7 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Phone unexpectedly shutting down
- 8 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Screen frozen or stuck
- 9 Apps Opening slow on the Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- 10 Apps and Games Crashes Suddenly or Unexpectedly on the Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- 11 Bluetooth not connecting on the Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- 12 Display cracked and touch not working on Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- 13 Wifi Connection problem or low range of wifi on Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- 14 Cellular network issue or Mobile Data Problem on the Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- 15 Apps not downloading from the Play Store on Samsung Galaxy Note 20
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Common Issues and Problems 2022
In this article, I have discussed various issues with the Samsung Galaxy Note 20. All the solution explained below is tested and working. Please stick to this article till the end. It will be very beneficial for you.
I will highly suggest you read the complete article to avoid confusion. And make sure to understand every method before applying it to your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 device.
Let’s have a quick look at the key specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20.
- This phone comes with a 6.7 inches Full HD display Super AMOLED Plus which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 has a Snapdragon 865 Plus chipset. It’s an Octa-core CPU.
- We are getting One UI on top of Android 11.
- It has 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of Internal Storage.
- Talking about the Camera, we get a Triple Rear-facing camera of 12 MP + 64 MP + 12 MP and a 10 MP Selfie Camera.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 comes with a Non-removable 4300 mAh battery, which also supports Fast Battery Charging.
Tips & Tricks
Below I have shared various common problems and their solutions. These problems are most common on almost every smartphone out there.
But you don’t have to worry if you are facing any problem with your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 smartphone, then I am sure today in this guide you will definitely get your solution.
So, let’s quickly get into the first problem.
Heating Problem On your Samsung Galaxy Note 20
Suppose you are facing Heating problems on your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 smartphone. This issue is common and can be solved with some tweaks.
How to fix the heating issue on the Samsung Galaxy Note 20?
- After the phone is fully charged, unplug the phone. This often causes overheating problems.
- Make sure to use a thin back cover. Using a thick back cover may lead to improper ventilation of your phone and can cause heating problems.
- Don’t play games while charging your phone, and don’t use your phone too much while charging.
- Always be sure to use the original charger when you are charging the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 smartphone.
- The biggest reason for phone overheating is gaming for long hours. This is a common issue in almost every smartphone.
- Do not install Unsupported Apps and Games on your phone. This often causes overheating problems.
- Always keep your phone updated and regularly update all your apps.
- Never let your phone storage become full. Because of this, your phone may become slow and cause heating issues.
- Sometimes because of the high temperature of your home environment, even heating problems can happen.
- Always download your app from Google Play Store. Sometimes the apps downloaded from the internet can cause heating problems.
- If your battery is too old and not in healthy condition, that is also the main reason for the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 smartphone’s overheating.
The above steps will make sure that your phone temperature doesn’t rise. However, if you are still facing this issue, then straightaway go to the service center and get it resolved.
Poor Battery Life on your Samsung Galaxy Note 20
If your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 battery is draining fastly, then you can follow the below steps. By following the below steps, you can identify the cause of the issue on your smartphone.
How to fix poor battery life on the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 device?
- Always Turn off GPS whenever GPS is not needed.
- If you have installed apps like phone cleaner, then make sure to uninstall it. These apps run in the background and eat up your phone battery.
- Never download apps other than the play store. These apps may contain malware that runs on your phone background and lead to battery draining issues.
- Always try to use your phone in general settings. Do not use your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 device in custom settings, which can be the reason for poor battery life.
- If you face a high drop in your phone’s battery percentage, try to replace your battery.
- Using Samsung Galaxy Note 20 in high screen brightness settings may reduce your battery fast.
- If you play more games, this should also be the reason that your battery runs out quickly.
- Check if you are facing battery problems after installing any apps on your phone.
- If you have installed an app that claims that it will boost your phone battery backup, uninstall it.
- Keeping your phone in the power-saving mode for long hours also causes the battery to run out quickly.
- If the battery problem continues after following the above steps, try the factory reset on your Samsung Galaxy Note 20.
Related – How to Install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 (TWRP File May Or May Not Be available as per the development)
After following the above steps, I am sure that you will not face it again. In case you are still facing any issues, then contact your smartphone customer support and follow the instructions.
A Laggy or Sluggish User interface on your Samsung Galaxy Note 20
Do you feel laggy and sluggish user interface while using your phone? If yes, then here is the complete solution for your device. Please read all the steps carefully before applying them to your phone.
How to Fix Lag on the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Android device?
- If you are using any antivirus app on your phone or using any junk cleaning app, then uninstall it.
- Make sure your internal phone storage has sufficient space left. If your phone space is running out, then free some space, and your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 phone will be back to normal.
- Connect your phone to PC/ Laptop and scan it with Quick Heal or any trusted antivirus. This will remove the virus from your phone.
- Sometimes due to slow internet, you may encounter laggy and sluggish experiences.
- If the problem continues after following the above steps, then try Factory Reset your phone. Go to Settings > System > Reset Options > Select “Erase all data (factory reset)”. There is a high probability that after Factory reset, your phone will run must faster than before.
- The apps which are of no use, uninstall it.
- Sometimes using a custom theme on your phone may lead to the slow performance of your phone.
- If you have recently installed a third-party launcher on your Samsung Galaxy Note 20, it can be the reason for this problem. You may uninstall it and revert to the default theme.
- Try to perform a basic reboot of your device and check whether the problem is fixed or not.
- Check if your phone is on the latest android version. If not, then update your phone to the latest OS available.
- Update all your apps whenever updates are available.
I have discussed all possible solutions that can easily fix lag problems on Samsung Galaxy Note 20.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Phone unexpectedly shutting down
This issue is very common among android smartphones. In this issue, your phone suddenly powers off. If you face the same problem with your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 smartphone, consider the below steps.
How to fix sudden shut down in Samsung Galaxy Note 20?
- First, check whether your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 battery is working fine or not. To do that, Go to the phone dialer and type *#*#4636#*#* and dial. Now you can see that “Battery information.”
- If your phone’s temperature is rising high, this may also be the reason for your phone’s sudden shutdown. Due to the phone’s heat, it may also damage your device components.
- Don’t use bulky back covers; this may cause heating problems due to improper ventilation.
- Make sure to check your phone Internal Storage has left some space. If not, then this can be the reason for unexpectedly powering off.
- After applying the above steps, do a Factory reset on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 if the problem continues. This will definitely solve your problems.
Related – How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 20
After following the steps will surely fix the sudden shutdown issue on Samsung Galaxy Note 20. But you still encounter this issue, then go to your phone service center and get it resolved.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Screen frozen or stuck
You may face this issue while playing games, performing a task, or while making calls. This issue is mainly caused because of low RAM on your android phone. Follow the below steps to fix this issue.
How to fix screen froze or stuck on Samsung Galaxy Note 20?
- Firstly, Check for Android updates on your smartphone. If an update is available now, then update it immediately.
- If there are any apps on your phone that you do not use, then uninstall or Force stop them.
- Restart your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 in safe mode and Wait to see if the problem goes away. If not, then Restart your phone normally and remove the app that caused the problem.
- You can face screen stuck issues on particular apps like Instagram. This is not the problem with the app. Either your phone has low memory or less storage left on your phone.
- If you face this issue while using an App, Go to Apps > See All Apps > Select the app. You are facing problems and clear its cache.
- The last steps are to Factory Reset your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 smartphone. This could solve all your problems.
Also, How to Install Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 (Custom ROM Download File May Or May Not Be available as per the development)
The main cause of this issue is the RAM. I hope after following the above instructions you can fix this problem.
Apps Opening slow on the Samsung Galaxy Note 20
You must have seen many times that whenever you open an app, it opens up very slowly. You will find this problem on all phones. If this issue is coming in your phone, too, then follow some simple steps given below.
How to Fix Apps open slowly on Samsung Galaxy Note 20?
- First of all, check that your phone Internal Storage has enough space. If not, then Delete some trash files and check.
- Many times this problem arises because of the improper RAM management on your Phone. In that case, you can use RAM Booster App. This will help you with the overall performance of your device.
- Check if you have installed any Mod Apps or Game on your device. If you have installed it, then uninstall it right away from the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 device.
- If the problem is coming in all the apps, you have to restart your phone and check it. With this, there is more chance of success.
- You can use the Lite version of apps. This may decrease more RAM Usage on your Phone.
- If this problem still arises, then you should Factory Reset your Phone.
If you still encounter this issue, then contact your service provider.
Apps and Games Crashes Suddenly or Unexpectedly on the Samsung Galaxy Note 20
Whenever you open an app or game, and it suddenly closes, this is a common issue and can be fixed by following the steps given below to solve this problem.
How to fix sudden app crashes on Samsung Galaxy Note 20?
- First, go to Settings > Apps and search for the app, which is causing a problem. Select the app and clear the data.
- Check if your phone Internal Storage has at least 1 GB of storage left.
- Uninstall the app and then again Install the app. This will fix the app crashing issue.
- Make sure to update the app to the latest version.
- If you have enabled Power Saving Mode or Safe Mode, then make sure to Disable it.
- Lastly, scan your device using an Antivirus app.
The above steps must fix this problem. If you are still facing the issue, then leave a comment mentioning your issue.
Bluetooth not connecting on the Samsung Galaxy Note 20
Is your Bluetooth being disconnected when you turn on Bluetooth and connect with other devices? If yes, follow the steps given below.
How to fix the Bluetooth connection issue on Samsung Galaxy Note 20?
- Make sure you are not running your device under safe mode.
- This problem can occur because of the OTA Updates. So, check if there is any update available.
- If you have made any changes to Bluetooth settings, then make sure to restore to default settings.
- Check if your device is discoverable to other phones.
- Turn Off your phone Bluetooth for a few minutes and then again turn it ON.
- Remove all previously paired devices from Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and check if the problem is fixed.
Also, How to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 (TWRP File May Or May Not Be available as per the development)
This will make sure your Bluetooth connection is stable and working fine.
Display cracked and touch not working on Samsung Galaxy Note 20
If your phone display is cracked and you want to access the data, follow the below steps.
How to access data if the phone touch is not working on Samsung Galaxy Note 20?
- You can connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 to your PC/Laptop using a USB cable. By doing this, you can easily access all your data.
- If you have stored your data on a micro SD card, then take it out and insert it again. Check if this fixes the issue.
- The problem could be the failure of the screen sensor. Check it and take the required action.
- If you want to use any apps on your phone, then you can use an OTG Cable. Connect wireless Keyboard and Mouse. This way, you can access your phone like a PC.
- You can try the above steps if your touch functionality is not working.
I hope you find the above steps useful and working for you. If not, then make sure to drop a comment below describing your issue.
Wifi Connection problem or low range of wifi on Samsung Galaxy Note 20
If you face slow internet speed using wifi, you can follow the below steps to solve this problem.
How to Fix wifi Connection problem on Samsung Galaxy Note 20?
- Sometimes due to bad weather conditions may be the reason. You may face this issue very often during rainy or unpleasant weather.
- Check your modem if there is an issue, or you can reset its settings.
- You can try turning the wifi Router on and off a few times.
- Make sure you are not outside the wifi Router Range. This is the common reason for low range wifi.
- Turn On Airplane Mode on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 for 2-3 minutes and then turn it Off. Now check whether the problem is fixed or not.
- Lastly, check whether you have used the entire bandwidth limit of your plan.
Once you follow the above steps and still face the problems, try connecting to different Wifi connections. If the problem appears the same with the different wifi, take your phone to the service center and fix it.
Cellular network issue or Mobile Data Problem on the Samsung Galaxy Note 20
Many times we face cellular network issues on almost every smartphone. If you see fluctuations on your phone network or not getting a proper signal, you must try the below steps.
How to fix the Cellular network and Mobile Data network in Samsung Galaxy Note 20?
- Take out SIM Card from your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 device and then insert the SIM again.
- If the problem continues, Turn On Airplane Mode, and after a few seconds, Turn it Off again.
- You can try resetting your Network Settings.
- This problem may often occur due to obstacles in between your phone and the mobile tower.
- Restart your Phone and check if the problem is fixed.
- Check if you are facing a network issue because of an app that you have recently installed.
Related – How to Install Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 (Custom ROM Download File May Or May Not Be available as per the development)
This issue is very common. I hope you can get this fixed by following the above steps. If you are still facing network drop on Samsung Galaxy Note 20, please leave a comment. I will guide you further.
Apps not downloading from the Play Store on Samsung Galaxy Note 20
This is a common problem, and it may be caused by a new update on the play store. You follow the below steps and fix this problem.
How to Fix Apps not downloading from the play store on Samsung Galaxy Note 20?
- You can Restart your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 smartphone and check if the issue is fixed.
- Next, Clear the local search history of the play store.
- Try Clear app data of google play store. This will surely fix this problem.
That should surely fix this issue. And anytime if you face this issue, follow the above steps, and I am 100% sure you will be able to fix this issue.
This article covers all the problems and solutions you face on the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 smartphone. I have tried my best to get those possible issues that Samsung Galaxy Note 20 users face on their smartphones.
If you are still facing any problems that are not listed above, then make sure to leave a comment, and I will try my best to fix the issue.
See you in the next guide 🙂 Cheers