Hey, there welcome to another guide. Today in this tutorial, I will show you How to Install Stock ROM on OnePlus 8 Pro. If you have an OnePlus 8 Pro smartphone with you, then you can follow this guide till the end.
I have shown you the easiest way to Flash Stock Firmware on OnePlus 8 Pro. Sometimes while rooting or while installing custom ROM, we eventually brick our android phone. But you don’t have to worry I have shown you how you can Unbrick your OnePlus 8 Pro smartphone and restore stock ROM.
Let’s have a quick look at the key specifications of OnePlus 8 Pro.
- This phone comes with a 6.7 inches Full HD Plus display.
- OnePlus 8 Pro has a Snapdragon 865 chipset. It’s an Octa-core CPU
- We are getting OxygenOS on top of Android 10.0 (Q).
- It has 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB Internal Storage.
- Talking about the Camera, we get a Quad Rear-facing camera of 48 MP + 8 MP + 48 MP + 5 MP and 16 MP Selfie Camera.
- OnePlus 8 Pro comes with a Non-removable 4510 mAh battery.
Related: How to Install Custom ROM on OnePlus 8 Pro. (Custom ROM File May Or May Not Be available as per the development)
Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Your phone warranty will be back.
- Stock ROM will fix the boot loop problem on OnePlus 8 Pro.
- By installing stock ROM will unroot your OnePlus 8 Pro, if it’s previously rooted.
- You will able to receive OTA updates.
- All the bugs will be fixed.
Also Read: How to Root OnePlus 8 Pro
Let’s Install Stock ROM on OnePlus 8 Pro Android Phone –
Now before proceeding to steps, make sure to read the important points that you must fulfill before Installing the Stock Firmware on your Android Phone.
- Take a complete backup of your Android.
- Fully charge your phone.
- You need a PC / Laptop to flash ROM files on your OnePlus 8 Pro smartphone.
- This guide is only for OnePlus 8 Pro smartphone. Please do not try this on any other android phone.
Warning: All the tutorials/ guides shown in this blog are not tested for each and every smartphone. As the process of Flashing Stock ROM is almost the same for every smartphone.
If anything happens to your smartphone RootingSteps.com is not responsible for loss and damage to your smartphone. Try these methods with your own risk!
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on OnePlus 8 Pro?
- First, Install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 8 Pro
- Download Stock Firmware File.
- Move the Stock OxygenOS ROM file to your OnePlus 8 Pro Internal Storage.
- Once done, Boot your OnePlus 8 Pro to recovery mode by holding Power Button + Volume Down for 5 seconds.
- Now, you should see something like this.
- Go to Install > Locate the Stock ROM that you have just downloaded.
- Select the ROM file and “Swipe To Confirm Flash”
- Wait for a couple of minutes, and once the process completes.
- Reboot your phone.
- You have successfully flashed Stock ROM on your OnePlus 8 Pro android phone.
Also Read: Unlock Bootloader On OnePlus 8 Pro
Related article: Unroot OnePlus 8 Pro
So, I have shown you the complete steps to Restore OnePlus 8 Pro on Stock ROM, Make sure to leave a comment on which if this guide works on your phone. Also, share your valuable feedback on the comment section. I will try my best to solve all the queries of yours as soon as possible.
See you in the next guide 🙂 Cheers