Hey, there in this guide, I will show you the easiest method to Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A10e. This smartphone was recently launched, and in this tutorial, I will guide you step by step to Unlock the Bootloader of this smartphone.
As you know the phone manufacturer locks the bootloader for security concerns. The bootloader is the very first step that you need to Unlock it by yourself.
This tutorial is for the Samsung Galaxy A10e smartphone, and please do not try the below steps on any other smartphone. This can lead to serious problems for your smartphone.
If you want to Install Root, Custom Recovery, or any Custom ROM on a Samsung Galaxy A10e smartphone, then your phone Bootloader must be unlocked. Here is the complete guide.
- 1 About Samsung Galaxy A10e
- 2 What is Bootloader Unlock on Samsung Galaxy A10e?
- 3 Pro’s or Advantages of Unlocking Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A10e?
- 4 Cons or Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader the Samsung Galaxy A10e?
- 5 Let’s Unlock the Bootloader on the Samsung Galaxy A10e
- 6 Steps to Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A10e
Let’s have a quick look at the key specifications of the Samsung Galaxy A10e.
- This phone comes with a 5.8 inches HD display.
- Samsung Galaxy A10e has an Exynos 7884 chipset. It’s an Octa-core CPU.
- We are getting One UI on top of Android 9.0 (Pie).
- It has 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of Internal Storage.
- Talking about the Camera, we get a Single Rear-facing camera of 8 MP and a 5 MP Selfie Camera.
- Samsung Galaxy A10e comes with a Non-removable 3000 mAh battery, which also supports Fast Battery Charging.
What is Bootloader Unlock on Samsung Galaxy A10e?
Unlocking Bootloader simply means unlocking the lock of your smartphone. It’s security software for your device. Many Smartphone manufacturers lock the Bootloader of their smartphones because of security issues.
As Bootloader will help your phone to enter into recovery mode without Unlocking your phone, you cannot boot or install Custom ROM on your smartphone.
But why? The reason behind it is the official Stock Recovery doe’s not allowed you to the altering system partition.
After Unlocking your phone, you can do customization to your Android and much more. There are many advantages as well as Disadvantages of Unlocking the Bootloader. Let’s quickly discuss those points one by one!
- Furthermore, you can Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A10e (TWRP File May Or May Not Be available as per the development)
Pro’s or Advantages of Unlocking Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A10e?
There are many advantages to Unlocking Bootloader. Here I have listed some top pro’s of Unlocking Bootloader on the Samsung Galaxy A10e:
- You can easily Root your phone after Unlocking Bootloader.
- You can flash Custom ROMs or Recovery on your smartphone.
- Do lot’s of Customization to your smartphone.
- Easily Flash various Software/firmware to your device.
Must Read: Install Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A10e
Cons or Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader the Samsung Galaxy A10e?
Let’s discuss the Disadvantages or Cons of Unlocking Bootloader the Samsung Galaxy A10e:
- First, your phone Warranty will be lost.
- During flashing, files may Brick your phone.
- You may not receive OTA Updates after unlocking the bootloader of your smartphone.
- You may face errors while using the Google Play store or YouTube.
Let’s Unlock the Bootloader on the Samsung Galaxy A10e
- Make sure to Take a complete backup of your android as unlocking Bootloader will erase all your data from your device.
- Fully charge your Samsung Galaxy A10e
- This method is only for the Samsung Galaxy A10e smartphone. Please do not try this method on any other smartphone. Otherwise, it will Brick your phone.
Warning: All the tutorials/ guides shown in this blog are not tested for each and every smartphone. As the Unlocking process is almost the same for every smartphone.
If anything happens to your smartphone RootingSteps.com is not responsible for loss and damage to your smartphone. Try these methods with your own risk!
Steps to Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A10e
Below I have shown you two methods to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A10e Bootloader. The reason why I am showing two methods is sometimes you won’t be able to see some of the required options on your device.
So, in that case, you can always prefer the second method this way you won’t get stuck.
This method is very simple as you won’t require a PC/Laptop to perform the steps. All the steps can be performed within the device itself.
- First, backup the Android device completely.
- Enable the Developer Options on your Samsung Galaxy A10e device.
- Go to the phone Settings menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom part and tap on About Phone → tap on Build Number 7 times continuously.
- Now, Go back to the main Settings menu again and scroll down.
- Tap on the Developer options → enable “OEM Unlock” option.
- All done. you have successfully unlocked the bootloader on your Samsung Galaxy A10e!
In case you are not able to see the “OEM Unlock” option on Samsung Galaxy A10e then you can follow the below steps.
1. First Setup ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your PC/Laptop. follow the below steps:
- Download ADB and Fastboot Tool
- Extract It and Run It
- Next Press Y/Yes to install ADB and Fastboot or N/No to skip
- Press Y/Yes to install ADB system-wide or N/No for current user only
- Again Press Y/Yes to install Drivers or N/No to skip
- Continue Driver installation
// Source: xda-developers.com
2. Connect Your Samsung Galaxy A10e to PC via original USB Cable.
3. Open the ADB folder which will be located in this location C:\adb.
4. Now open CMD by typing “cmd” on Address Bar and Hit Enter as shown in the screenshot below.
5. Once done on the Command Window type the following commands.
- Hit Enter, you will see some random string that means your phone is connected successfully to pc. Next type in
fastboot oem unlock
- Hit Enter, This command will unlock your Samsung Galaxy A10e Bootloader. Next type
- This will reboot your phone.
6. Congratulations! You have successfully Unlocked Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A10e.
Related: How to Install Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy A10e. (Custom ROM File May Or May Not Be available as per the development)
With the help of these five simple steps, we have successfully Unlock Bootloader On Samsung Galaxy A10e. Now you can Root your Samsung Galaxy A10e android phone, Install Custom ROM, TWRP Recovery, and much more!
Related article: Unroot Samsung Galaxy A10e
So, I have shown you the complete process of Unlocking Bootloader. I hope this guide helps you to Unlock Bootloader On Samsung Galaxy A10e, Make sure to leave a comment if this method works for you or not.
Also, share your valuable feedback and queries in the comment section. I will try my best to solve all the queries of yours as soon as possible.
See you in the next guide 🙂 Cheers