Do you want to know How to Unroot ZTE Blade 20? Yes, then you are in the right place. Today in this article, I will show you complete steps to Unroot your phone. I have shown you Five Methods to Unroot your ZTE Blade 20 smartphone.
If you have rooted your phone and want to unroot, then here is the easiest way. Follow all the steps carefully.
Let’s have a quick look at the key specifications of ZTE Blade 20.
- This phone comes with a 6.49 inches HD plus display, which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass.
- ZTE Blade 20 has Mediatek Helio P70 chipset. It’s an Octa-core CPU
- We are getting Nubia UI on top of Android 9.0 (Pie)
- It has 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB Internal Storage.
- Talking about the Camera, we get a Triple Rear-facing camera of 16 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP and an 8 MP Selfie Camera.
- ZTE Blade 20 comes with a Non-removable 5000 mAh battery, which also supports Fast Battery Charging.
Must Read: Install Stock ROM on ZTE Blade 20
Why To Unroot Smartphone?
Sometimes rooting your device can make your smartphone unstable. This means you will face various issues like a performance issue, banking apps not working, the phone lags very much. So, to fix this problem, you can Unroot your phone, and your phone will be back to normal.
If you are facing problems after Rooting your device, then the best way to fix those issues is b simply Unrooting it. It will fix all your problems.
Also Read: How to Root ZTE Blade 20
Advantages of Unrooting the ZTE Blade 20
- Once you Unroot the ZTE Blade 20, now you can use Banking Apps.
- You will get back your phone, Warranty.
- All the Google Apps will work on your ZTE Blade 20 without any issue.
- You can now receive OTA Updates.
Related: How to Install Custom ROM on ZTE Blade 20. (Custom ROM File May Or May Not Be available as per the development)
Let’s Unroot the ZTE Blade 20 Android Phone –
Before we proceed to Unoot your ZTE Blade 20 smartphone. Make sure to follow the essential points before Unrooting your phone:
- Make sure your phone has a good Internet connection.
- Fully charge your phone.
- Some methods require a PC, so you must have a PC/ Laptop with you.
- Only use an original USB cable to connect your phone to the PC.
- This guide is only for ZTE Blade 20 smartphone. Please do not try this on any other android phone.
Warning: All the tutorials/ guides shown in this blog are not tested for each and every smartphone. As the Unrooting process is almost the same for every smartphone.
If anything happens to your smartphone RootingSteps.com is not responsible for loss and damage to your smartphone. Try these methods with your own risk!
Unroot ZTE Blade 20 By Magisk: METHOD 1
- First, make sure you are connected to the internet.
- Now open the Magisk Manager app from the app screen.
- Tap on the “Uninstall” button, which is located at the bottom of the screen.
- Now you will get a pop-up dialog box, Select “Complete Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a few minutes
- That’s it 🙂 You have successfully unrooted your ZTE Blade 20 android phone.
Also Read: Unlock Bootloader On ZTE Blade 20
Unroot ZTE Blade 20 By SuperSU: METHOD 2
- First Open SuperSU app from the app screen.
- Now Go to Settings.
- Select the Full unroot option.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- Your ZTE Blade 20 will reboot.
- And Congrats 🙂 You have completed the Unrooting process.
Also Read: Install TWRP Recovery on ZTE Blade 20
Unroot ZTE Blade 20 With KingoRoot App: METHOD 3
- Make sure your phone has a stable Internet connection.
- Download and Install KingoRoot App.
- Launch the “SuperUser App” from the app screen.
- Now you need to update Kingo SuperUser to the latest version.
- Once done, tap on three dots that are located at the right top of the Kingo SuperUser App.
- Select the “Remove Root” option.
- Wait for the process completes, and then your ZTE Blade 20 will Reboot.
- You have successfully unrooted the ZTE Blade 20 smartphone.
Unroot ZTE Blade 20 Using PC: METHOD 4
- First Download KingoRoot PC software and Install it.
- Connect ZTE Blade 20 to PC/ Laptop using a genuine USB cable.
- Double click on KingoRoot application to launch it.
- Now select the “Remove Root” option.
- The process may take around take 3 to 5 minutes to complete. Please do not remove USB cable to let the process complete successfully.
- Once the process completes, you will see this message “Remove ROOT Succeeded!”.
- That’s it 🙂 You have successfully Removed Root from your android device.
Unroot ZTE Blade 20 Via KingRoot App: METHOD 5
- First, Download KingRoot App on your ZTE Blade 20 phone.
- And Install It
- Now open the app, Tap on the “Setting” option.
- Tap on the “Uninstall Kingroot” button.
- Now you will get a popup dialog tap on “Continue.”
- That’s it. You have unrooted your device.
Now that you have successfully unrooted your device. Do you want to cross-check if the phone is unrooted or not? Follow the below steps:
- Download Root Checker App from google play store.
- Open the app.
- Click on “Verify Root.”
- You will get a message “Root Access Not Found”. That means you have successfully unrooted your phone.
So, I have shown you five easy methods to unroot your phone. I hope this guide helps you to Unroot ZTE Blade 20, Make sure to leave a comment on which method works for you. Also, share your valuable feedback and queries on the comment section. I will try my best to solve all the queries of yours as soon as possible.
See you in the next guide 🙂 Cheers