Are you experiencing some problems with your Nothing Phone 1? If so, don’t worry; you’re not alone. In this blog post, we will be discussing some of the most Common problems on Nothing Phone 1 smartphone and how to fix them.
The Android operating system has been around for some time now and is one of today’s most popular smartphone platforms. It’s free to download so that anyone can modify it according to their needs- but there are always those pesky bugs!
These imperfections often show up after a new update or upgrade – which could be why you’re experiencing such issues with your device right now.
In this article, I’ll show you how to fix the bugs and problems on your Nothing Phone 1 device. It’s not an easy task, but all the issues on your phone with a little bit of work!
- 1 Nothing Phone 1 Common Issues and Problems 2022
- 2 About Nothing Phone 1
- 3 Tips & Tricks
- 3.1 Heating Problem on your Nothing Phone 1
- 3.2 Poor Battery Life on your Nothing Phone 1
- 3.3 A Laggy or Sluggish User interface on your Nothing Phone 1
- 3.4 Camera issues on Nothing Phone 1
- 3.5 Nothing Phone 1 Phone unexpectedly shutting down
- 3.6 Nothing Phone 1 Screen frozen or stuck
- 3.7 Apps Opening slow on the Nothing Phone 1
- 3.8 Apps and Games Crashes Suddenly or Unexpectedly on the Nothing Phone 1
- 3.9 Bluetooth not connecting on the Nothing Phone 1
- 3.10 Display cracked and touch not working on Nothing Phone 1
- 3.11 Wifi Connection problem or low range of wifi on Nothing Phone 1
- 3.12 Cellular network issue or Mobile Data Problem on the Nothing Phone 1
- 3.13 Apps not downloading from the Play Store on Nothing Phone 1
- 3.14 Fingerprint Scanner problem on your Nothing Phone 1
- 4 Conclusion
Nothing Phone 1 Common Issues and Problems 2022
In this article, I have discussed various Issues with the Nothing Phone 1. All the solution explained below is tested and working. This blog post will be beneficial for you.
I will highly suggest you read the complete article to avoid confusion. And make sure to understand every method before applying it to your Nothing Phone 1 device.
Let’s have a quick look at the key specifications of the Nothing Phone 1.
- This phone comes with a 6.55 inches Full HD Plus OLED display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- Nothing Phone 1 has a Snapdragon 778G+ 5G chipset. It’s an Octa-core CPU
- We are getting Nothing OS on top of Android 12.
- It has 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB of Internal Storage.
- Talking about the Camera, we get a Dual Rear-facing camera of 50 MP + 50 MP and a 16 MP Selfie Camera.
- Nothing Phone 1 comes with a Non-removable 4500 mAh battery which also supports Fast charging at 33W.
- This device comes with all the required sensors including Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, proximity, gyro, and compass.
Tips & Tricks
The below problems and their solutions are common in almost all smartphones today. However, if you’re experiencing a problem with your Nothing Phone 1 smartphone, don’t worry because I am here with a comprehensive guide that will help get rid of any issues!
So, let’s quickly get into the first problem.
Heating Problem on your Nothing Phone 1
If you face a Heating Problem on your Nothing Phone 1 smartphone, don’t worry. This issue is a common issue and can be solved with some tweaks.
How to fix the heating issue on the Nothing Phone 1?
- After the phone is fully charged, unplug the phone. It often causes overheating problems.
- Make sure to use a thin back cover. Using a thick back cover may lead to improper ventilation of your phone and cause heating problems.
- Don’t play games while charging your phone, and don’t use your phone too much while charging.
- Always use the original charger when charging the Nothing Phone 1 smartphone.
- The biggest reason for phone overheating is gaming for long hours. It is a common issue in almost every smartphone.
- Do not install Unsupported Apps and Games on your phone. It often causes overheating problems.
- Always keep your phone updated and regularly update all your apps.
- Never let your phone storage become full. Because of this, your phone may become slow and cause heating issues.
- Sometimes because of the high temperature of your home environment, even heating problems can happen.
- Always download your app from Google Play Store. Sometimes the apps downloaded from the internet can cause heating problems.
- If your battery is too old and not in healthy condition, that is also the main reason for overheating the Nothing Phone 1 smartphone.
The above steps will make sure that your phone temperature doesn’t rise. However, if you are still facing this issue, go straightaway to the service center and resolve it.
Poor Battery Life on your Nothing Phone 1
If your Nothing Phone 1 battery is draining quickly, you can follow the below steps. By following the below steps, you can ensure the cause of the issue on your smartphone.
How to fix poor battery life on the Nothing Phone 1 device?
- Always Turn off GPS whenever GPS is not needed.
- If you have installed apps like phone cleaner, uninstall them. These apps run in the background and eat up your phone battery.
- Never download apps other than the play store. These apps may contain malware that runs on your phone background and lead to battery draining issues.
- Always try to use your phone in general settings. Do not use your Nothing Phone 1 device in custom settings, and this can be the reason for poor battery life.
- If you face a high drop in your phone’s battery percentage, try to replace your battery.
- Using Nothing Phone 1 in high screen brightness settings may reduce your battery fast.
- If you play more games, this should also be why your battery runs out quickly.
- Check if you face battery problems after installing any apps on your phone.
- If you have installed an app that claims that it will boost your phone battery backup, then uninstall it.
- Keeping your phone in the power-saving mode for long hours also causes the battery to run out quickly.
- If the battery problem continues after following the above steps, try the factory reset on your Nothing Phone 1.
Related – How to Install TWRP on Nothing Phone 1 (TWRP File May Or May Not Be available as per the development)
After following the above steps, iam sure that you will not face it again. If you are still facing any issues, contact your smartphone customer support and follow the instructions.
A Laggy or Sluggish User interface on your Nothing Phone 1
Do you feel a laggy and sluggish user interface while using your phone? If yes, then here is the complete solution for your device. Please read all the steps carefully before applying them to your phone.
How to Fix Lag on the Nothing Phone 1 Android device?
- If you are using any antivirus app on your phone or any junk cleaning app, uninstall it.
- Make sure your internal phone storage has sufficient space left. If your phone space is running out, then free some space, and your Nothing Phone 1 phone will be back to normal.
- Connect your phone to a PC/ Laptop and scan it with Quick Heal or any trusted antivirus. It will remove the virus from your phone.
- Sometimes, you may encounter a laggy and sluggish experience due to slow internet.
- After following the above steps, try Factory Reset your phone if the problem continues.
- Go to Settings > System > Reset Options > Select “Erase all data (factory reset)”.
- There is a high probability that your phone will run much faster after a Factory reset than before.
- The apps which are of no use, uninstall them.
- Sometimes using a custom theme on your phone may lead to slow performance of your phone.
- If you have recently installed a third-party launcher on your Nothing Phone 1 can be the reason for this problem. You may uninstall it and revert to the default theme.
- Try to perform a basic reboot of your device and check whether the problem is fixed or not.
- Check if your phone is on the latest android version. If not, then update your phone to the latest OS available.
- Update all your apps whenever updates are available.
I have discussed all possible solutions to fix lag problems on Nothing Phone 1.
Camera issues on Nothing Phone 1
Nothing has been having camera issues with their new Nothing Phone 1 phone. The phone’s camera is shutting down randomly, and it’s not clear why. You can follow the below steps to fix it.
How to Fix Camera issues on the Nothing Phone 1 device?
- There is a bug in the Android OS that causes this issue. You have to wait for an official update from Nothing before you can fix it!
- If you’re having trouble with your camera settings, just revert to default settings.
- To get the most out of your camera, turn on Image Stabilization.
- Clear the camera app’s cache and try opening it again if you’re still having trouble.
- You can enable the HD option inside the camera app for better image quality.
- If you have made any changes to Camera Settings, revert to default and check if the problem is fixed.
- Remove the screen guard from your phone and check if this fixes the issue.
- Furthermore, clean your Nothing Phone 1 camera lens to fix blurry photo issues.
Nothing Phone 1 Phone unexpectedly shutting down
This issue is very common among android smartphones. In this issue, your phone suddenly powers off. If you face the same problem with your Nothing Phone 1 smartphone, consider the below steps.
How to fix sudden shut down in Nothing Phone 1?
- First, check whether your Nothing Phone 1 battery is working fine or not.
- To do that, Go to the phone dialer and type *#*#4636#*#* and dial.
- Now you can see that “Battery information.”
- If your phone’s temperature is rising high, this could also be the reason for the sudden shutdown of your phone.
- Don’t use bulky back covers; this may cause heating problems due to improper ventilation.
- Check if your phone’s Internal Storage has left some space. If not, then this can be the reason for unexpectedly powering off.
- After applying the above steps, if the problem continues, then do a Factory reset on Nothing Phone 1. It will surely solve your problems.
Related – How to Root Nothing Phone 1
Following the steps will surely fix the sudden shutdown issue on Nothing Phone 1. If you still encounter this issue, then go to your phone service center and get it resolved.
Nothing Phone 1 Screen frozen or stuck
You may face this issue while playing games, performing tasks, or making calls. This issue is mainly caused because of low RAM on your android phone. Follow the below steps to fix this issue.
How to fix screen frozen or stuck on Nothing Phone 1?
- Firstly, Check for Android updates on your smartphone. If an update is available now, then update it immediately.
- If there are any apps on your phone that you do not use, then uninstall or Force stop them.
- Restart your Nothing Phone 1 in safe mode and Wait to see if the problem goes away. If not, restart your phone normally and remove the app that caused the problem.
- You may sometimes face a frozen screen problem when your phone has low memory or less storage left on your phone.
- If you are facing this issue while using an App, then:
- Go to Apps > See All Apps > Select the app where you face problems and clear its cache.
- The last steps are to Factory Reset your Nothing Phone 1 smartphone. It could solve all your problems.
Also, How to Install Custom ROM on Nothing Phone 1 (Custom ROM Download File May Or May Not Be available as per the development)
The leading cause of this issue is the RAM. I hope after following the above instructions you can fix this problem.
Apps Opening slow on the Nothing Phone 1
You must have seen a lot of times that many apps open up very slowly. You will encounter this problem on all phones. If this issue arrives on your phone, follow some simple steps below.
How to Fix Apps open slowly on Nothing Phone 1?
- First of all, check that your phone’s Internal Storage has enough space. If not, then Delete some trash files and check.
- This problem often arises because of improper RAM management on your Phone. In that case, you can use RAM Booster App. It will help you with the overall performance of your device.
- Check if you have installed any Mod Apps or Games on your device. If you have installed it, uninstall it right away from the Nothing Phone 1 device.
- If the problem is coming in all the apps, you have to restart your phone and check it. With this, there is more chance of success.
- Use the Lite version of the App. It will decrease RAM Usage and reduces the app opening time.
- If this problem still arises, then you should Factory Reset your Phone.
If you still encounter this issue, then contact your service provider.
Apps and Games Crashes Suddenly or Unexpectedly on the Nothing Phone 1
Whenever you open an app or game, and it suddenly closes, this is a common issue and can be fixed by following the steps given below to solve this problem.
How to fix sudden app crashes on Nothing Phone 1?
- First, go to Settings > Apps and search for the app causing a problem. Select the app and clear the data.
- Check if your phone’s Internal Storage has at least 1 GB of storage left.
- Uninstall the app in which you face the problem and again Install it. It will fix the app crashing issue.
- Make sure to update the app to the latest version.
- If you have enabled Power Saving Mode or Safe Mode, make sure to Disable it.
- Lastly, scan your device using an Antivirus app.
The above steps must fix this problem. If you are still facing the issue, leave a comment mentioning your issue.
Bluetooth not connecting on the Nothing Phone 1
Is your Bluetooth disconnected when you turn on Bluetooth and connect with other devices? If yes, follow the steps given below.
How to fix the Bluetooth connection issue on Nothing Phone 1?
- Make sure you are not running your device under safe mode.
- This problem can occur because of the OTA Updates. So, check if there is any update available.
- If you have made any changes to Bluetooth settings, make sure to restore to default settings.
- Check if your device is discoverable to other phones.
- Turn Off your phone’s Bluetooth for a few minutes, and then again, Turn it ON.
- Remove all previously paired devices from Nothing Phone 1 and check if the problem is fixed.
Also, How to Install TWRP Recovery on Nothing Phone 1 (TWRP File May Or May Not Be available as per the development)
The above steps will ensure your Bluetooth connection is stable and working fine.
Display cracked and touch not working on Nothing Phone 1
If your Nothing Phone 1 display is broken and you want to access the data, follow the below steps.
How to access data if the phone touch is not working on Nothing Phone 1?
- Using a USB cable, you can connect your Nothing Phone 1 to your PC/Laptop. By doing this, you can easily access all your data.
- If you have stored your data on a micro SD card, take it out and insert it again. Check if this fixes the issue.
- The problem could be the failure of the screen sensor. Check it and take the required action.
- If you want to use any apps on your phone, you can use an OTG Cable. Connect wireless Keyboard and Mouse. This way, you can access your phone like a PC.
- You can try the above steps if your touch functionality is not working.
I hope you find the above steps helpful and working for you. If not, then make sure to drop a comment below describing your issue.
Wifi Connection problem or low range of wifi on Nothing Phone 1
If you face slow internet speed using wifi, you can follow the below steps to solve this problem.
How to Fix wifi Connection problem on Nothing Phone 1?
- Sometimes bad weather conditions may be the reason. You may face this issue very often during rainy or unpleasant weather.
- Check your modem if there is an issue, or you can reset its settings.
- You can try turning the wifi Router on and off a few times.
- Make sure you are not outside the wifi Router Range. It is the common reason for low-range wifi.
- Turn On Airplane Mode on Nothing Phone 1 for 2-3 minutes, and then turn it Off. Now check whether the problem is fixed or not.
- Lastly, check whether you have used the entire bandwidth limit of your plan.
Try connecting to different Wi-Fi connections once you follow the above steps and face the problem. If the problem appears the same with the different Wi-Fi, take your phone to the service center and get it fixed.
Cellular network issue or Mobile Data Problem on the Nothing Phone 1
Many times we face cellular network issues on almost every smartphone. If you are seeing fluctuations on your phone network or not getting a proper signal, you must try the below steps.
How to fix the Cellular and Mobile Data networks issues in Nothing Phone 1?
- Take out SIM Card from your Nothing Phone 1 device and insert the SIM again.
- If the problem continues, Turn On Airplane Mode, and after a few seconds, Turn it Off again.
- You can try resetting your Network Settings.
- This problem may often occur due to obstacles between your phone and the mobile tower.
- Restart your Phone and check if the problem is fixed.
- Check if you face a network issue because of a recently installed app.
Related – How to Install Custom ROM on Nothing Phone 1 (Custom ROM Download File May Or May Not Be available as per the development)
This issue is very common. I hope you can get this fixed by following the above steps. If you are still facing a network drop on Nothing Phone 1, leave a comment. I will guide you further.
Apps not downloading from the Play Store on Nothing Phone 1
If you’re having trouble downloading apps from the Play Store on your Nothing Phone 1, don’t worry – you’re not alone. Many users report this issue, and there are a few possible causes.
App not downloading or pending problem is generally caused by a new update on the Google Play Store. You follow the below steps and fix it.
How to Fix Apps not downloading from the play store on Nothing Phone 1?
- Make sure that you have a strong Wi-Fi or mobile data connection.
- Check your device storage space.
- Restart your Nothing Phone 1 device and check if the issue is fixed.
- Check for Android system updates.
- Open your Settings app.
- Tap System > Advanced > System update.
- Next, Clear the local search history of the play store.
- Try Clear app data of google play store. It will surely fix the app not downloading problem.
That should surely fix this issue. And anytime you face this issue, follow the above steps, and iam 100% sure you will be able to fix this issue.
Fingerprint Scanner problem on your Nothing Phone 1
Nothing Phone 1 has a fingerprint scanner feature to provide an extra layer of security. However, some users have reported that their fingerprint scanner isn’t working on their devices. In this section, we will show you how to fix the problem.
How to Fix Fingerprint sensor problem on Nothing Phone 1?
There are many different ways to fix fingerprint sensor problems on a Nothing device.
- One possible solution is to wipe the sensor clean using a soft cloth or tissue.
- Remove the registered fingerprint and add a new fingerprint again.
- You can also try updating the software on your Nothing Phone 1 device, as new updates may contain fixes for any fingerprint sensor issues that you may be experiencing.
- Another option is to reinstall the firmware associated with your device’s biometric functionality, which can sometimes help resolve any issues related to the fingerprint sensor.
- Ultimately, you may need to consult Nothing customer support to identify and address any specific problems you may be having with the fingerprint sensor on your device.
Regardless of your chosen method, several methods can help you effectively troubleshoot and resolve fingerprint sensor issues on your Nothing Phone 1 device.
We hope that this blog post has helped highlight some of the common problems faced when using Nothing Phone 1 and, more importantly, the solutions to these issues.
If you are still experiencing any problems after implementing the suggested solutions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us for further assistance.